Sunday, April 17, 2005

Mom, Im gonna say the "B" word so dont be alarmed.

So scroll down to read.....



















Ok now if you got this far I wont fell bad for saying a bad word.

Jane Fonda "the comunist bitch" has been on tv for last few weeks.

Now I cant say her name without the communist bitch.

Period.

so this Bitch apologizes now for being a traitor and crapping all over the soldiers fighting in vietnam.
It's a little late. Just cause you want to sell some books and fell good and get on tv you finally come out and say your sorry? Better idea would be to go to every family that had a soldier in the "hano hilton" and grovel without telling anyone. but no your only in it to get your ugly herpes infested mug on tv.

Hano Jane should have been shot. No that would be to good for her.
I wont type what should happen to her but trust me, It would not be nice.
Can you imagine what would happen today if someone had gone to IRAQ and sat in an anti air gun? or visited the prison were some of our soldiers were? sheeeet.


One thing they go over and over in Marine boot camp was how much of a traitor bitch she is/was.
One of the physical punishments was the jane fonda communist bitch workout. I did enough of it to last a lifetime.

My wife put her foot down and said my son cant say "communist bitch"
ok I can agree with that, but If he says Jane Fonda, he looks at me waiting for me to finish the statement. Then we both look at mom so she can chew us out for being 12 yr old's!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like something John Kerry would do.

Hearse Driver said...

Actually,
kerry went and fought in the war then came back and protested.
Now our great president, he didnt go, he snorted coke, drank bourbon, got busted in frat pranks.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.