Thursday, April 21, 2005

I own you!

Ok E. Mcpan you work for me now!

Quazer posted about making money from blogs. Well since I cant write as good as them, I figured I would just buy them out.

Go here to see more Blogshares

Most blogs are listed just like a public company.
Each Blog has 5k shares of stock. 1k is reserved for the owner of the blog, the other 4k are up for sale.

So I bought...

The Neutral Zone Trap

Quazar

All the shares in my blog.

Then I took it a little further. Seeing how alot of E. Mcpans readers are lawyer type folks, and should always make money I bought some more.

STAG

The Bawdy Cloister

and about 10 others.

So as the majority stockholder you now work for me. Get busy. Make me some money!

Quazer, posting once a week will not suffice. I want at least one a day.

E. Mcpan, you just finished law school, so you have nothing else to do I excpect 3 posts a day. And no time off!

My shares of The Neutral Trape zone are worth about 260,000.00 I want to double that!

and Quazer, you have no were to go but way up!

And Stag, E. Mcpan's blog is worth 1k more than yours. That just wont do to be worth less than a 3 foot ASIAN thats from Texas and is a Fan of a sport that is not played in the USA anymore!

Its good to be a Rich Repulican and have everyone work for you!


Major news! thanks stag...
Stag the best blog on the internet, is worth .05 cents more per share than The Neutral Trap zone! Thats 201.10 to me since I own 4k shares in each!





4 comments:

Hearse Driver said...

I fixed my error!

so mcpan get busy!

p.p. said...

Wise choice in buying my shares.

Rowdy Theologian said...

Super! Thanks for buying me out. Now it's your responsibility to get more folks to link to me.

Anonymous said...

Hey, thanks for buying some of my blog!! :) That blogshares is kinda neat...