Friday, April 15, 2005

I might have a picture published

A very well known and much read publication has asked to borrow my picture of the bluebonnets.

I am really excited!

Next will TIME be calling?

Very well known publication is here

I went at lunch Wed. and took some pictures with a lady from work. She is pretty good, and just recently was contacted by the local paper about some free lance work. She explained some things to me that I was having trouble with. Did you know that you take the lens cap off before you focus?

Seriously, she showed me some neat stuff.

Going to the nascar bush race tomorrow, hoping I can get some great photos there.

2 comments:

E. McPan said...

Indeed. It's now taken over Socks Clinton, who took over the Vote Democrat button. I wouldn't hold my breath for Time, though.

Hearse Driver said...

so I my stuff isnt good enough for TIME?
dang