Wednesday, April 20, 2005

I did not do it!!!

I promise it was not me.

You may have heard on the news that a guy name Michael spit on Jane Fonda the communist *****'s face last night at a book sighning in Mississippi.

It was not me. I was in Texas the whole time!

I dont like her at all, and would not be sad if she got hit by a train, but I wouldnt spit on her. Now if someone that spent years in the hano hilton spit on her, hey more power to you. she spit on you so fair is fair. (I wonder if the eye for an eye in the bible counts here?)

The clocks on the right show the time here in Texas and the Time in Italy.

so beckn if you want a clock on your blog click the clock and follow the instructs. Oh and I might have the time off by one hour in Italy. Naples was not a choice but some other place in Italy was, didnt know if they were all on the same time.

2 comments:

beckn32 said...

You got the time right. As soon as I saw the clocks I said, I'm going to have to ask to steal those from you. Thanks!

Rowdy Theologian said...

I'd like to spit on Jane Fonda for two reasons:

1) The hours of TV missed as a child because my mom was exercising to her workout videos.

2) Her horrible performance in the movie "9 to 5."