Thursday, April 14, 2005

Are you stupid or just on crack?

So I went to Best Buy looking for micromedia or compact flash.

I get to the camera dept were they have them, and I am just browsing.

Up walks this guy about 20 to 24 years old, wearing a lab coat, one of the white kind you see Dr.’s wearing.

“Hi can I help you find anything?”

Now if you know me and my looks it does not take a very perceptive person to quickly realize I have not even met you and already I hate you and I sure don’t want to talk to your goofy self.

This guy was anything but perceptive.

Me in my normal rude leave me alone tone “No I found what I am looking for.”

Then he does the unthinkable.

“My name is stupid, and you are?” and STICKS his hand out to shake mine.

????? Dude are you on crack and put on a DR’S coat or something? Does the Phsych Hospital know your out in public?
Did you not catch the glare I gave you when you walked up and the worse one when you first opened your pie hole?
Did you miss the rude tone in my voice?
Did you mistake my evil looks as wanting to kiss you?
Did your parents have any children that lived?

I looked at his hand for about a second then looked at him with all those questions running across my face.

He smiles like he wants to hug me!

I did not shake his hand….and told him my name was Mr. Elwood and asked him why the hell he was wearing a Halloween costume!

He still didn’t get it!

He then ask me what kind of camera I had what kind of lenses and were I got my pictures printed!
I told him about my camera politly and the lenses, then I said I printed my own pictures at home. (A lie but I was setting him up!)
He then tells me about the great prices they have on printing pictures at best buy and how great the quality was!
So I asked him with the only pleasing look on my face so far.

“I take male gay sex pictures, can you print those here? I have been looking for a place to get them printed, and can you print 8x10, because my customers really like the bigger prints, and would my privacy be protected and…”

Well he got all chocked up, turned red, said uh well uh we uh um uh…

I turned and walked off much happier!

3 comments:

beckn32 said...

It's a wonder your wife lets you out in public.

Anonymous said...

I love these stories. They make me smile....lol.

Anonymous said...

I love these stories. They make me smile....lol.