Saturday, June 26, 2004

The state of Texas owes me damit!

The average monthly rainfall in my area is 3.41 inches of rain for the month of June.
Now coming from West Texas that is alot of rain. Here that is not alot. We average about 32 inches of rain a year.

I started my pool the first weekend of the month.

Area lakes at the time were about 13 feet low. Water rationing was a given, for the 9th year in a row. Drought conditions etc. All of DFW would suffer once more.

As of today we have received about 8 inches of rain in the dfw area for the month.
8 @#$#%$^$% inches!

Every lake is 100% full, and this will be the first time in 8 years that we wont have water rationing.

All because I started digging a damn hole in my backyard for a pool.

It rained about 2.5 inches since friday afternoon. My backyard is a mud pit. the pool did not fill all the way up, just about a two feet in the deep end, that I already pumped out.
suppose to rain until wed?
Really pisses me off.
I had laborers lined up to do cement work today and tomorrow, and next weekend was gonna install the liner and all the plumbing.
That is shot to hell.

The only part that has been hard on putting in my own pool, is the fng rain!
Hell if i wanted this kinda rain I woulda moved to Houston.



No comments: