Monday, June 14, 2004

My sister and her blog

one of my many sisters has her own blog.
now a few things.
I should not have graduated high school, she is in law school!
When I was a senior in high school, she was like 7 yrs old, and had already read more books than I ever would!
so she can communicate just a little better than I can.
Well maybe that is not is 100% correct.
she can write much better than I can, but that does not mean I cant get someone to understand what I mean.
a 2x4 upside the head gets a point across pretty good.

for some good reading check her site out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think your writing is quite attention getting. And I happen to know your Mother and you inherited your spelling problems from her.

E. McPan said...

Now that is not true either. I happen to know your mother as well and I'd like to think that I got my spelling from her.

But I don't disagree that a 2x4 isn't a good way to get your point across, I just don't have a purse big enough to carry one around in all the time.