Monday, June 28, 2004

Boy did I piss someone off!

Soooo
One of my sisters wrote a little blog about the pc help desk guy she had to work with other night.
Now her point I believe was that she couldn't understand the language the guy was using, he was talking "geek" talk, but by end she was thinking she could talk "geek"
She was not bad mouthing him, but me being the type of guy I am, slammed her for calling the guy a geek, or rather talking in geek etc. And of course I threw in my 2 cents on what I think of DR's.
Now mind you, I was just at the DR a few weeks ago when I hurt my back, but hey I can still say there all a bunch of idiots cant I?
Anyway, someone else commented after I did.
Now I thought he said about what I did. However, my writing style is such, that its hard to take me or think that I'm serious. This other one was, lets say you could tell I didn't write it.
She kind of got upset about it and pulled her blog down for a few day, but lucky she is a girl and got over it and put it back up. (not only is she a DR., she has a 2yr old, and she's 18 months pregnant on top of all that, can you imagine being a male in that family? That is why men invented everclear!)

Heck, I have one that is a Dr. Another that has a PhD, another that is a nurse, another that is adopting Russian children (I am a former marine, that last ones pretty tough for my brainwashed self to handle) another studying acting in college, but maybe the worse is one that is in law school.
I have plenty of sisters to throw mean cuts at. Although, they all have college degrees, heck I bet they have average of 7 yrs of college each between them.
Do I really want to get into a war of words with them online?
I don't fricken think so!
So I try to chill, not say to many mean things, like Dr's are idiots, phd's are dumb, lawyers are scum sucking pigs, Nurses dont do nothing, actress don't live in real world (gonna leave the Russian kids alone, don't mess with kids, I do have some morals buttheads) but I don't say them things very often and if I do, its said in a loving, joking brotherly manner!

Now in person, no problem, they get outline, remmeber the 2x4?
that's what I'm talking about!
but online they would think they would whip my skinny butt!
cant have that now can we.

Edited: I want to point out that the Dr. sister and the lawyer sisters, husband drink bourbon with me! so, I really dont want to get the girls upset less they wont let the guys come out and play anymore! Hearse.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember a time not so long ago (when you were in school) when getting you to string two words together for a homework assignment was like pulling teeth.

Who is doing these posts and where did you put my son?

E. McPan said...

Well, when you need that scum suckin' pig advice, you know who to call...1-800-LITIGATE or whatever. Don't call me; I'm pretty sure you have what's called "bad character." Plus, could you really afford me? You know, family's 3x plus my usual 40% cut, haha.

PS - Lawyer's husband thought the last bit in your post was the best part.