Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Parked!


Rainforrest, originally uploaded by hearsedrv.


So we gave our ticket, and were welcomed home. We knew were our theme camp was.

Paulina asked us to drop her off at the dang fricken Texans. (from here on refered to as DFT and they are not really the dang fricken but it will do)

the DFT's were suppose to be between 4 and 4:30 on Gestalt street and we were between 4 and 4:30 on Fetish.

The way the streets are layed out 4 to 4:30 is huge. about a long city block long.

so we drive to gestalt and find the DFT's about 4:20. get out meet them and in talking with them told them were we were suppose to be with. they said that we were right behind them and damned if we weren't.

Was quit funny, Paulina who for 2 days was worried she wouldnt find her camp ended up camping 22 feet from mine! I actually set up my tent on the property line between DFT and the Rainforest Refugees who I was suppose to camp with and right next the DFW and Beyond camp.

This photo is were I parked my truck for the week. the car is were Rainforest main tent went.

so we get out of the truck and Tom and I started unloaded stuff, just moving kinda slow. and what happened next was quit shocking to say the least.

One of the girls walks up wearing a scarf as a top (I loaned her the scarf as her stuff was in another vehicle) and what I call work out panties. no biggy we had already seen some nude people and it was hot. But what she did next was.

she hands Tom a jar of vaoline with the lid off and ask him to hold it. Then hands me the lid then she drops her panties.

Ok yes we were floored. Just what in the heck are you doing. Tom and I are both married, its the middle of the desert and your handing vasoline to us and dropping your panties. DAMN girl just what the hell is going on.

so Tom and are standing there with our jaws on the ground not knowing what to say or think and she proceeds to rub vasoline between her thighs explaing that she read in the BM survival guide that it helps with chafing in the dry desert. They also recommend putting it up your nose to keep it from drying out. I did neither and was fine but I grew up in the dry desert air.

Me and Tom although we didnt really mind the view were both quit relieved that this was all it was.

it was the last time I was suprised until the next sat. Not the last time I was shocked but last time suprised.

No comments: