Sunday, December 18, 2005

Off topic, or Glasses are for wimps

Not burning man related sorry...

Friday I went and had Lasik surgery on my eyeballs. I now have 20/20 vision without glasses, can actually see better at night compared to wearing glasses at night.
was not to painful, just kind of weird. Its not every day that you take a hit of valium, some guy cuts a flap in your cornea (and you see him do it) a laser buzzes your eye for a few seconds and you can see better because of it.

I wont go into details about laser eye surgery, you can google that and find out more info than you care to.
I will talk about some other things though.

Way back mom was worried I was gonna use drugs. What she never knew was I was to damn paranoid. I always had this fear of getting busted and ending up in prison with a cell mate named bubba that liked to rape his cellmate. So I pretty much stayed out of trouble not from fear of mom or dad but big time fear of Bubba.

And then the few times I took legal pain medication I did not care for the felling I got from it. I dont like the felling of being out of touch like that.

So right before I got into surgery they give me half a pill (10mg was the full pill) of valium then you stick the other part under your tongue. so 10 min later they help me up to go into the laser room, I can hardly walk and the nurse says how do you fell? "like wow man i fell stoned!" So the stupid DR. (all Dr. are pretty much stupid) say ok I am gonna do this and that and are you ok? hell doc, I dont care what you do just be quiet and let me rest man!

I do not see how people get addicted to valium. That stuff sucks. Your out of touch, your sleepy groggy kinda. I will pass thank you very much.

And again the DR. proved my theory. The nurses and admins run the show, the DR.'s are there to be the token stupid person. The Dr. made me fell as comfortable as a whore in church, but the nurses were awesome. they explained what was going on, what I would fell in human terms were this Dr. (who had the personality of a dead orangutan) was ugly for one thing, and the one joke he said came out dumb as anything. why cant Dr's act normal? because there not. There freaks dam it. (all but my dumb sister who is a dr. she is not a dumb dr. she is a dumb sister, there is a big difference. She is probably a good dr. but still a dumb sister)

so I have to put drops of stuff in my eyes about 12 times a day or some crap for the next two weeks. But I wont be putting on any glasses except sunglasses beatches!

No comments: