Thursday, December 1, 2005

loadedtruck


loadedtruck, originally uploaded by hearsedrv.

This is the 97 dodge dakota supercab that I borrowed from my Mother-in-Law.

Everything I would need it piled on it!

I brought 3 extra bikes for people flying in from New York. the people from New York were camping at the same them camp as I was and I volunteed to take them bikes.

The group from new york didnt know me at all so when they got to Reno (closest airport) they bought 3 used bikes themselves. This worked out great because Paulina and Tom didnt bring bikes, so woohoo now they had some and then the girls that sat up next to me had flown in from England (thats right the country England like across the ocean england) and they too had bought bikes but one of them wasnt worth spit, so the 3rd bike got a great home.

The only thing I had not packed/bought yet was water. We would pick that up in Fallen NV. the last big city before BM.

No comments: