Friday, January 27, 2006

Not all girls are stupid

My sister (not the DR but the PHD one) can fix a toilet in Honduras. Heck she called me once after she had taken her fan apart to fix it. (and was a good call too, I was clueless on the fix)
So I have always known that not all girls cant fix things.

Well my daughter has me and my grandfather on my mothers side's ability to fix things just by taking them apart. Her and my sister (The PHD one) could probably fix the space shuttle while in orbit without knowing a thing about it. Some people are just born smart. (Others become lawyers)

So I should not have been suprised when I was searching the internet for the possible problem on my ford focus when I came across this website

Lucky I am not one of them male pigs that think women are only good for making babies (I will admit they are damn good at that but I dont believe that is there sole purpose in life, and by saying that I think the Southern Babtist just kicked me out for life from there devil worshiping church, oh well) so I did read the whole article even though I knew right away it was written by a girl. And low and behold I found my problem and fixed it all because of her!

So power to the girly girl and thanks for blogging the fix to your car!

No comments: