Monday, January 30, 2006

My mom got me addicted to a bad drug

Its her fault. yeap. bottom line all her fault.

so Mom buys and sells a small country worth of stuff on ebay every month and she got me addicted.

Kids want new shoes? Oh look on ebay.

Need a 1965 chevy truck re-ring kit? ebay right here.

Vacume cleaner part for wifes vacume. Did it last week.

Pitcure of Jesus on some cooked toast, no problem.

Looks like I can get everything we need for chases truck on ebay except someone to put it all together.
Good thing him and his sister know how to fix things. A few months ago working together they took the seat out and took the gas tank apart. I will just get the parts on ebay and let them put it all together!

Just about anything you want or dont want or need or dont need can be found on ebay, except the 12 step program for getting yourself clean of that addictive drug!

No comments: