Tuesday, January 4, 2005

Switching side

@#%$#%

So little brother broke the outside mirror on his car, me being the overly generous
Bigger brother that can fix anything tell him I can fix it for you.

He asks if I will pick him up a mirror and he will pay me back.
Sure no problem
Drive to ford house order mirror, pay upfront, drive back in few days get mirror, and deal with stupid parts guys’ blah

He shows up on a Tuesday evening (today) right after I get home from work to have me replace it.
Humm I have not eaten dinner or chilled out but whatever I am a democrat ill help.

He opens his wallet to pay me the 57 and some change for the mirror.
“you have 3 bucks” he asks.
Uhh no I don’t.
He grudgingly hands over the 60 with a look of “when the hell you gonna pay me my 3 bucks”
I sighn to him, you can let me keep the 3 bucks for driving to get the part…(and it was like 2.46 to be an ass about it)


He then says “I had to drive over here and I need the money for lunch” as he is shoveling down my dinner that my wife and son had made while I get working on his car…


After some choice signing on my part I installed his mirror and have decided that I am switching to Republicans so I don’t have to do crap for anyone but myself.

@$##@$%

No comments: