Wednesday, January 5, 2005

more fun with phone calls

Phone call

Me…………..”Hello”

Her……….."this is Jamie with county line ford and I would like to ask you three questions about your recent visit with us, is now a good time?"

Me……….”no but go ahead”

Her………”ok on a scale of 1 to 5 with 5 being the best would you recommend county line ford to family or friends” (I know, it’s worded wrong but that is exactly what she said)

Me….”a one”

Her………..”Can I ask why it’s not a 5?”

Me…….”Yes you can, and that was your second question what is your 3rd?”

Her……….”oh well I have to ask that question if you don’t rate one of the 3 as a 5”

Me….”you said you had three questions and asked if would answer them, I have answered 2 now what is your last question?”

Her………..”Uh um, did they fix your car the first time?”

Me…..”Yes, and you have a good night”


Her…….”uh well ok thanks”


Sometimes being nice and pleasant works also.

No comments: