Sunday, January 2, 2005

More salemen calling

Phone rings. Caller ID shows it as mbna (that a credit card co. cool fun times!)

Me...."What"

Them..."hello?"

Me....."What?"

Them..."Mr. X? this is stupid (I dont remember his name)calling with the Yankees and MBNA Bank.


Now at this point it should be noted that I hate the Yankees. And I hate sales calls, but not as much as I hate the Yankees. If the Yankees were playing an Iraq team, I would root for the Iraq team to do a Jihad on there pin-striped, child molesting, dog raping, pig humping, vomit breath, diaper wearing, snot slurping asses!
But stupid on the phone does not know that yet, he will find out.

Me…in loud voice “I hate the Yankees and anything to do with them!” Then i repeat the above to him.

Stupid…”well mr x that’s ok, we are calling to

Me…louder voice, interrupts “did you not hear me when I said I hate the Yankees and anything to do with them?”

Stupid…”uhh yes well this card has 2.5% interest for the

Me…yelling at this point.. “STUPID, YOU DON’T GET IT I HATE THE YANKEES AND ANYTHING TO DO WITH THEM!”

Stupid…”I understand, but

Me… “YOU DON’T GET IT, IF YOUR CARD WAS FREE AND CAME WITH NEGATIVE 2.5% INTEREST I WOULDN’T WANT THE SOB”

Stupid..”thanks for your time this is operator xxx blahh blahh blahh
As I hang up….


It should be noted that was on Wed. the 29th of Dec. and I have not heard back.
Also have not heard back from SBC either.
Hummm what will I do when they all stop calling? I guess I’ll just go to Wal-mart and be rude to the poor cashiers or something.


No comments: