Thursday, January 13, 2005

Im confussed or guys are pigs

Go take a look at Sister the DR. blog

Now, 19 years and 2 days of marriage and as far as I know there is only one.
Im gonna ask my wife tonight, might do some extra heavy duty checking!



edit
A conversation with a friend about my sisters blog.


me: does your wife have two? im gonna go look tonight


buddy; if she does, she's sure awfully protective about that "second one"

me: im gonna go look "at my wifes" not yours sorry for the confusion

buddy: well hell, if you come to check my wife, hang out till monday for the TX holdem tourney

Buddy: and never realized the ear canal ran that far

me: yea hell yea it does, if you say something wrong in the ear you aint getting what is at the other end!

buddy: makes sense now the look of bliss when she's using a q-tip

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's quite a stretch from her original story. You have a gift. e- (not the published "E", but her older sister)