Sunday, March 27, 2005

How the hell does she do it?

Every since I was old enough to get into something I shouldn’t or do something I shouldn’t my mother knew about it.
Eyes in the back of her head? No, its more than that.

Like the other day, one of my sisters wrote on her blog and I commented, that is I left a comment on her blog. After about 10 minutes I realized that I shouldn’t have said what I said, so I went back and removed it.
10 damn minutes in cyber space. I don’t even remember what I wrote.

So I see mom this weekend and first thing she said was "What you wrote on your sisters blog was uncalled for and harsh and your grounded!"

Dang!

3 comments:

Sue said...

What did you write? I wanna know! I wanna know! Tell me!

Hearse Driver said...

I dont remember. heck it was your blog!

Anonymous said...

Darn! I wanted to email said sister and ask her what you wrote. Come on brother, fess up... you know you'll feel better if you do . . . shasha