Sunday, December 12, 2004

Texas hold em

Still mad about it.

I have played over 5,000 hands online in the last year.

I have won real money playing it.

I won 2nd in a real 100 dollar to enter tourny.

I have won against pros.

I play with a bunch of goofy amatures that dont know a suit from a pretty picture thing. that dont know a full house from 3 of the same number and 2 of another number.
That think a straight is 4 cards in numerical order.
and I lose.
and not just once but both @#$# times.

But I figured it out.
I played against my sisters....and when I was young we use to play monoply and they would always cheat, so stands to reason that is what they did this time.
Least I have matured and didnt kick there heads in like I use to when we were younger, I acted the more mature adult and let it slide.

STUPID DANG CHEATING SMELLY GROSS NASTY PEOPLE, GONNA GET MY 2X4 BUNCH OF CHEATING @#$#%$$#@$


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Face it Mike....you suck.