Wednesday, September 7, 2005

so...

So I goto burning man and that is a whole story in itself.
Maybe I will tell you about it someday!

I left on friday before the huricane, arrive sunday morning.
found out the next Saturday that New Orleans was gone...hummm
the next morning I left, finally got to the interstate and got outside radio.
I kid you not the first news I recieved from radio or anything other than a naked hippy was this abc news radio...

Prsident Bush says, "we at the white house are going to do everything we can for the victims. We are having a blood drive at the white house and I encourge every American to go out and give blood"

What a stupid person (I cant call him a Man cause he aint one!)

Blood? WTF? and this was before I found out how bad it really was. That guy that is our president has to be the dumbest president we have ever elected. I cant even imagine anyone more stupid than him. My cats have more sense than that stupid fool!

I finally got a phone and called home, it had been 8 days since talking to my wife.

"well your sister and her husband had to evacuate"

when did I have a sister in New Orleans? Well come to find out I dont, it was another gulf coast city. Yea she probably lost her chit, but they saved the cats. Now me, I would have left the cats and grabed the videos!

No comments: