Sunday, August 7, 2005

My camera kicks butt...to bad the owner cant use it right!

My camera is awesome. The following pictures I took with it, yesterday at the pool (the pool that we built ourselves ha!) I took nearly 300 pictures in just an hour or so.
I was playing around trying to learn it see all that it does.

This set is chase jumping in. I had it set to sport and continous shooting. You just hold the button down until your finished and it will take up to about 22 pictures before it gets bogged down...5 to 6 pictures a second! then wait about 20 seconds or so and you can take another 22 pictures!

These pictures are resized so I could upload them. If you click on the pic it will open up, the opened up size is one half the original size. Here on the blog they are about 1/5 to 1/8 the size depending on your monitor resolution.

I have hundred upon hundreds of pictures. The sad thing is I dont have the best artistic eye to take pictures with. But if you take thousands one might really good, the law of averages you know!


Getting ready

No comments: