Monday, July 25, 2005

Been busy...

so been busy this summer.
sorry for no posts.

doing what you might ask?

Well last weekend my older sister came over with her 2 sons. they are 3 and 2 or there abouts. the 3 yr old is crazy! that kid would swim 24 hours a day! he loves the water.

so being the uncle I am, I get to do all the cool sstuff with the nephews. The 3 year old is learning to go to the bathroom on a kids toilet.
Now since my sister is a single mom, the guy dont have the man to explain how things are done. so being the cool uncle I am I said I would show him.

of course I am in Texas and I am a redneck.

"ok kid come here, first you walk up to the fence like this.....


Basically I showed the kid how to pee standing up, and he had no problem with that at all...like all men he was a natural...he did look at his mom with this look "why the heck you be making me sit down, when I can come outside and stand here and p on the fence"
and his mom was just glaring at me...I have no idea why, I mean come on, I thought that was why we put fences around our house so the neighbors wouldnt see us p'ing

Yea kids are great, but even more fun when they come for a few hours then go home!

I cant wait for my sister to get the call from the school..

"Miss, your son, well he was out at reccess and he did number one by the chain link fence, and he says his uncle said it was ok"

No comments: