Monday, October 18, 2004

The Last Rib.

Just found out my bro who comes over nearly every weekend to watch football and do his laundry and just hang out, likes my ribs.
I didnt think he cared one way or the other.
He missed ribs this sat. he went out of town.
I cook ribs nearly every sat.
If not on Sat. then on Sunday.
anytime your in town and want some good ribs give me a shout.
For all yall freaky veggie people, I have an organic garden, we can cook you up some of that crap also!
Me, I will stick to bourbon and coke, and any kind of food that use to run around some way or another.
Cow, Pig, are the first choice, then it would get complicated.
Chicken is not a meat, nor is fish, but they are better than veggies.
I guess after pig, I would go for seafood, then catfish, then rattlesnake then chicken.
chicken only higher than cat or dog cause I have never tried to slow cook them.
and realy, how many meals can you get out of a cat?
not many more than a rat.
never tried rat either, but slow cooked with the right seasoning, I bet it would be good. (the Rat not the Cat)

so come on over, we eat some ribs, and you might get lucky and it wont be the day I decide to see how cat or the rat taste slow cooked over mesquite!


And yes I have had rattlesnake, I even killed the SOB, skinned it, cooked it and then ate it!
and no it didnt taste like chicken. Tasted like bacon, cause we fried it in bacon grease! Next time I will slow roast it, heard it taste good that way.

Ohh, I did kill a squirl and tried to skin it so we could cook it up, but kinda messed up on skinning it, so have not got to try that yet.
And rabbit stew is awesome in the winter!

And the flying cicus monkey we killed was not one, so we didnt get to eat that.
now that is a whole nother story.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You shouldn't eat all this wild "game" -- you'll probably get tularemia or plague or something (unless you marinate it in Jack first)

-- Letz

PS - from E. McP - this does not constitute medical or legal advice.

PPS -- Refer any questions to Baloney & Baloney and Assocs

Hearse Driver said...

I alway marinate my food in bourbon.
I prefer Jim Beam for marinating, and Makers to drink.
but
Beer is good also, for braught worst(sp)
and beer up the butt chicken is great if you like eating yard bird.